Thursday, January 3, 2013

Up, Down And About...

Tangla La Pass, NE Kashmir, Indian Himalayas,5360m above sea level . According to the sign, this is “the second highest motorable pass in the world”. My brain froze to an extend that I decided to lift my 50kg ride, thus turning it into “the highest bicycle on the second highest motorable pass in the world”.



Koh Yang, Thailand, 10m below the surface. A testament that silliness follows me no matter what depth or altitude I'm in.


For the next two months I'll be doing my dive master course in Koh Lipe and will try to act (mostly) responsibly. If the distractions are not too great (highly improbable) I'll even try to blog a bit.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Βρέθηκα τυχαία εδώ, έκανα google "most craziest people in the world", και βρήκα εσένα πρώτο-πρώτο!

    Κάνα σινεμά είχε εκεί πάνω που ανέβηκες;; Άσε τις βουτιές με τα σκουφάκια Άϊ-Βασίλη! "Hobbit" είδες σε 48 fps;;

    p.s.: Σε πόσα χρόνια επιστρέφεις;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Να ξέρεις πάντως ότι εγώ έχω ζήσει πιό επικίνδυνες καταστάσεις! Έχω βρεθεί στο Χάρλεμ 2 η ώρα την νύχτα! Είχα πάρει λάθος τρένο!

    ReplyDelete