Saturday, June 16, 2012

Flip Flops No More


Here's the deal: This blog's main purpose is to keep an as detailed as possible record of my cycling routes, most of them being well off the beaten track and finding any up to date info on the net is close to impossible. I planned to do a long post about my 3 weeks of “backpacking” holidays in Laos with Dimitris and Stefania, two friends from back home but decided not to, simply because a series of very fortunate events has brought me to China, and its great firewall has proven to be quite a pain in the ass effectively blocking the access to my blog in the beginning, and now that I finally found a way, it's slow enough to make me think twice before starting the posting process. But fear not my fellow readers, soon everything(blog-wise) will be back to normal and freedom of speech will shine.
Though tempted I am to write about the astonishing beauty and great mountains of Yunnan, I'll try not to disrupt the time-space continuum. The next 2-3 posts will be about the eastern trails of Laos, with a taste of western failures and Thai pleasures.

One thing is certain: High altitude, Yaks, snow and flip flops don't mix well...

3 comments:

  1. Χάνεις τα καλύτερα. Γύρνα να πάμε για μπάνια

    ReplyDelete
  2. Άσε τις κλάψες και τράβα να πάρεις κανα παπούτσι ραμμένο από μικρά τρυφερά παιδικά χεράκια

    ReplyDelete